Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer and provides the Social Security Administration, and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- To apply for open positions, you must create an account and will need a valid email address.
- If you would like to submit your resume without applying for a specific job, you will need to create an account (click sign in) and attach your resume.
- If you are a returning candidate, please click “Sign in” to log back into your account.
- If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call 651-375-1425, option 2, or email email@example.com.
- For hourly production or hourly warehouse positions, you will need to contact the location in your area.
- To search for Land O’Lakes Member Cooperative positions, click here.
- For technical difficulties, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT
- For recruiter questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: January 15, 2016 Version:2.00